T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Postby jmgsky » Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:22 pm

Is T-Racks 6 an upgrade, or a totally new product? I can't see anything on my IK account telling me how to purchase.
jmgsky

Re: T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Postby stevegalante » Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:25 pm

Exactly, me too, it's quite confusing.
I might consider to upgrade from my T-Racks 5 Max. IK let us know how (and what's our price) !
stevegalante

Postby Tony Beatnikhead » Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:08 pm

Same here...I also have T-Racks 5 max and am interested in 6.

Couople of questions...

Can I still run T-Racks 5 on my computer after installing 6?

Will I continue to have all of my T-Racks 5 effects (including extra purchases) in T-Racks 6?

Thanks!
Tony Beatnikhead

Postby Tyreebme » Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:39 pm

I literally came on here just to find out this information. It's really not clear if there is a cross grade price or if this is just what it is. I have T-Racks 5 Max as well. And I definitely don't want to repay for something that I already have. Need Clarification Please.

****EDIT****

OK, just saw this at the bottom of the page of the T-Racks 6 page:
Upgrade to T-RackS 6 MAX - $/€299.99

For existing owners of any T-RackS product: $/€199.99
For existing owners of 25+ T-RackS processors: $/€149.99***
For existing owners of 50+ T-RackS processors or T-RackS 5 MAX v2: $/€99.99***
*No module porting in the free version from T-RackS 5.
**All pricing excluding taxes.
***Apply the auto-coupon at checkout in the IK store.

So, I'm assuming that it will apply when you checkout.
I'll try now and report back.
Tyreebme

Postby Tyreebme » Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:13 pm

Tyreebme wrote:I literally came on here just to find out this information. It's really not clear if there is a cross grade price or if this is just what it is. I have T-Racks 5 Max as well. And I definitely don't want to repay for something that I already have. Need Clarification Please.

****EDIT****

Well, it turns out that, I have all of these IK Multimedia Products. Every Max Version. But because I am ONE T-Racks processor short (49). I cannot get the Upgrade/Crossgrade price. I truly don't know how I feel about this. I understand that there has to be a cutoff. But dang. This one sucks for me. I didnt buy the V2 cause I had all of the plugins from the Max I already had..
It's not even applying the $149.99 and I know I have over 25 T-RackS processors.
Tyreebme

Postby jamiek89 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:21 pm

Tyreebme wrote:
Tyreebme wrote:I literally came on here just to find out this information. It's really not clear if there is a cross grade price or if this is just what it is. I have T-Racks 5 Max as well. And I definitely don't want to repay for something that I already have. Need Clarification Please.

****EDIT****

Well, it turns out that, I have all of these IK Multimedia Products. Every Max Version. But because I am ONE T-Racks processor short (49). I cannot get the Upgrade/Crossgrade price. I truly don't know how I feel about this. I understand that there has to be a cutoff. But dang. This one sucks for me. I didnt buy the V2 cause I had all of the plugins from the Max I already had..

Same for me, I didn't get V2 because I had all the modules bar 1 or 2 of the reverbs that came out more recently. This is really frustrating. I've been a loyal customer of IK Multimedia for years and I feel like they don't give a crap.
jamiek89

Postby DC_IK » Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:39 pm

I suggest to open up a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw.
They can further review your account and help with getting the best price for you.
DC_IK

Postby none2low » Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:52 pm

Yeah, this is getting frustrating.

Way too many limitations on how we can use jamPoints and coupons and we really shouldn't have to submit support tickets hoping to be offered better pricing.

Like others, I own t-racks 5 max, plus all but a few processors (tascam collection, leslie and space delay) I added all the others along the way, but the Tascam collection didn't interest me and I already own UAD and Arturia versions of the others.

As of now, by requiring 50+ modules for best pricing, it gives the appearance that IK is essentially punishing those who did not pay them for the privilege of upgrading to V2.

I can also confirm that the "auto coupon" is also not currently active as of launch.
none2low

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:03 pm

Tyreebme wrote:

****EDIT****

It's not even applying the $149.99 and I know I have over 25 T-RackS processors.

In your case you could upgrade to T-RackS 6 at 99.99 minus up to 15% in JamPoints and you'd get the 8 new processors, the features/improvements of T-RackS 6, and all your previous T-RackS plugins would work in there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:07 pm

The auto-coupon is working, there are some cases where a user may not qualify or there may be an outlier type of issue and in those cases IK Support will assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby none2low » Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:32 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The auto-coupon is working, there are some cases where a user may not qualify or there may be an outlier type of issue and in those cases IK Support will assist you.

Peter,

Could you please elaborate and explain what those cases might be?

I have t-racks 5 max registered to my account, plus every other module except the tascam collection, leslie, and space delay (as noted in my post above) but still see a price of $199 when adding it to my cart. This is also the same price I see in my crossgrade/upgrade offers.

I realize it's not your fault, but from a customer's standpoint, I should be able to trust the pricing I see when I'm logged into my account and not have to question if I should contact support first to be sure I'm not overpaying.
none2low

Postby stevegalante » Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:25 pm

Peter,

I have t-racks 5 max registered to my account, plus every other module except the tascam collection, leslie, and space delay (as noted in my post above) but still see a price of $199 when adding it to my cart. This is also the same price I see in my crossgrade/upgrade offers.

I realize it's not your fault, but from a customer's standpoint, I should be able to trust the pricing I see when I'm logged into my account and not have to question if I should contact support first to be sure I'm not overpaying.

Exactly, same with me !
stevegalante

Postby guitarheadhunt » Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:48 pm

I own over 50 T-racks modules and it won't give me the upgrade for $99 only for $149. I sent in a support ticket we shall see how long it takes them to respond. The only module I don't own is the stone wall reverb. I own everything else.
guitarheadhunt

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:05 am

none2low wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The auto-coupon is working, there are some cases where a user may not qualify or there may be an outlier type of issue and in those cases IK Support will assist you.

Peter,

I don't know, there are just some for whom the coupon is not showing up but many are able to use it (I've seen the orders using it). IK Support would need to look at your specific account/case if you are not seeing the discount.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tyreebme » Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:06 am

Peter, first thank you for responding. I did check again several times and the auto coupon is not working. And I've signed out and back in. As well as cleared out the cart and put everything back in. It will only say the $199 price. And I am very well over 25+ processors and it's not even giving the $149 option. Let alone the $99 option. I did reach out to Support early this morning by the support email and have yet to hear anything from them. I mean, I can write in again, but I dont want to be redundant.
Tyreebme

Next

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox