ST4 guitars still not authorized

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4 guitars still not authorized

Postby sideway101 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:14 pm

I have ST4 on USB and after a bit of fiddling with authorization and paths everything seems to be working ok...except

Guitars are saying ST4 MAX is not authorized. I've seen that this is a known issue and apparently resolved. I've tried installing the latest update and sounds update and then re-authorizing (offline) and still no good.

also

There are no Voices at all in the ST4 instruments browser. I'm guessing this is due to there not being a Voices folder in Instruments on the USB drive, though there is a Voices folder in Samples?

Any help much appreciated.
sideway101

Re: ST4 guitars still not authorized

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm

You should have the voices. Please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot with you and resolve this.

For guitars not being authorized this was resolved with the sound library updates labeled v1.2 in your IK User Area. If you run these (or have already done so) and still experience this issue, please also mention that to IK Support.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: ST4 guitars still not authorized

Postby sideway101 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Thanks for your reply, Peter.

I'm pleased to say that after checking I noticed that the 1.2 update had been installed into a different path! I just moved the files and now guitars are working :-)

voices is another matter though so I'll contact support about that.

Thanks, Steve
sideway101

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More