Libraries alredy owned have padlock in ST4 [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Libraries alredy owned have padlock in ST4 [Resolved]

Postby quietman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:32 am

One of my libraries that I already own with ST3, The Grid has a padlock within ST4..this list of padlocked libraries also includes:

NRG
Power UP
Billy Cobham Drums...
etc

These were purchased when I upgrade to Total Studio MAX 2 which included ST3 MAX but all all padlocked in ST4...
quietman

Re: Libraries alredy owned have padlock in ST4

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:11 am

Hi, in some cases where a bundle like Total Studio 2 MAX was previously owned and registered/authorized, there may be a need to reauthorize.

Please use Authorization Manager to re-authorize your TS2 MAX serial number (found in your IK User Area under "My Products") and you should be good to go.

If this does not work, though, please contact IK Support directly and they can further diagnose and resolve the issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Libraries alredy owned have padlock in ST4

Postby quietman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:39 pm

thanks...yes that worked...
quietman

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More