Where to Store Downloaded Libraries

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Where to Store Downloaded Libraries

Postby PAULBROWNAP1963 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:46 pm

I just downloaded the Memory V Library. Now I'm trying to figure out the best place to store the Library.
When I went into my Sample Tank 3 Folder I noticed there are already folders with the same name as the memory V Library. i.e Multi's Samples etc...

Do I unpack the MV Libraries and just move the contents of the MV Folders into the related Sample Tank 3 Folders or do I just move the MV Folders in to the Main Sampletank Folder even if it means having Folders with the same name?

Cheers and Many Thanks!

Paul
PAULBROWNAP1963

Re: Where to Store Downloaded Libraries

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:48 pm

I replied to your post in the other thread. The Memory-V installers should populate with your current ST3 library location and you should install there for best results.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PAULBROWNAP1963 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Got it Peter and worked great!

Thanks so much!

Paul
PAULBROWNAP1963

Postby PAULBROWNAP1963 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:57 pm

One more quick question if I may.

Is it possible to save Midi Learn Parameter so that I don't have to re-configure those each time I open the Syntronik App / and Load a Synth?

Cheers!

Paul
PAULBROWNAP1963

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More