HELP

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

HELP

Postby prodbyhl777 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:21 pm

I have philharmonik 2, downloaded the sound content to my ssd, but wanted to move it to a hdd. so i transferred all the files over. now when i try to open philharmonik it says sound content not found press ok to locate the folder, then the whole vst just crashes. and before that i got it to load somehow and tried to change the path and it would let me, but when i pressed ok to confirm it did nothing. what am i supposed to do? i tried shortcuts
prodbyhl777

Re: HELP

Postby prodbyhl777 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:23 pm

and by the way, i got this to work just fine with sampletank the whole moving it to a hdd thing
prodbyhl777

Re: HELP

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:31 pm

That should work so I'm not sure why it crashes. This is a case for IK Support to help you out directly and officially. They can be reached via the link in my signature.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More