Locked?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Locked?

Postby - IK User - » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:59 pm

I purchased ST4 Max and just recently downloaded Philharmonik 2 CE. The download went smoothly, but in both ST3 and ST4 (I have both) it is locked.

I am having the same exact problem with London Grooves, only it is not locked in ST4, but is in ST3.

If anyone could shed some light on the situation, it would be appreciated. I would really like to be able to use both with my ST3 or ST4 plug-in if so choose, so having them unlocked in both is preferable.

Thanks.
- IK User -

Re: Locked?

Postby - IK User - » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Just as a quick follow up, both Philharmonik 2 CE and London Grooves are showing unlocked in ST4 now, though they are still locked in ST3. So to narrow down the question, could someone help me out on how to get them to show unlocked in ST3 if possible?

Thanks again.
- IK User -

Postby bluesplayer » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:38 pm

I’d ask IK (via support) directly. However, I suspect the answer is, will be, that London Grooves is PART of ST4 MAX but it was NOT part of ST 3 or even included Total Studio 2 Max. It is a separately purchased add-in – and you simply have NOT purchased London Grooves for use with ST3.

Ditto Philharmonik 2 CE

I have same “situation” with London Grooves but in my case it is unimportant to me.

Just sayin’
bluesplayer

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:28 am

London Grooves and Miroslav 2 CE are included in SampleTank 4 MAX. Please note that if you have had a previous bundle authorized, that may be the issue. You can re-authorize your serial number for bundles like SampleTank 3 MAX, Total Studio 2 MAX, and similar which may help.

Otherwise, yes IK Support can help by looking specifically at your setup etc. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More