IK Manager wont download nothing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: IK Manager wont download nothing

Postby themagicbutton@gmail.com » Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please make sure the download path/directory set in the Settings of IK Product Manager is writeable and has all proper permissions. That may be the issue.

That solved it! I was having the same issue: Inside product manager, I click "install" on ST4 and it sits there doing nothing saying 'Calculating....' Since I log into Windows as 'Admin', I had to go into preferences inside IK Product Manager & choose a download path that was in /users/admin. Then it worked no problem!
themagicbutton@gmail.com

Postby bobbybland » Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:27 am

I've tried every single one of these suggestions, and Sampletron v2 will not download. How do we find the content on the website , it's not showing in my user area ?
bobbybland

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:29 am

bobbybland wrote:I've tried every single one of these suggestions, and Sampletron v2 will not download. How do we find the content on the website , it's not showing in my user area ?

In that case, please open a ticket with IK Support who will be able to assist you directly via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bobbybland » Fri Oct 25, 2024 1:11 am

Hi Peter IK ,
I have opened several tickets with tech support, the problem is they do not know how to fix the issue. I'm seeking the content to download it myself,so I can get what I paid for here.

[mod redacted - rules, and unnecessary]
bobbybland

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 25, 2024 8:44 pm

You could easily see there was an extra character at the beginning. A simple typo, many apologies for that.

Once again a thread has devolved with multiple forum rules ignored, and insults and other issues cleaned up. This has happened many times. Thus, this thread will be locked.

Note that if you want to "speak to a manager" you can always do so in your ticket. This forum is, again, not a tech support forum. There are also posted guidelines that should be pinned at the top of each subforum which let you know what to do if you have a ticket you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction. I do recommend you ask within your ticket though, that will be more effective and faster.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More