toolbar_feed

ILoud battery replacement

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud

ILoud battery replacement

Postby marciosantosf » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi, all,
Is it possible to replace iLoud battery? I suppose my one reachs end of life.
marciosantosf

Re: ILoud battery replacement

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm not sure but IK Support can give you the best insight on product repair options.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Can I leave my iLoud Plugged in?

Postby jonleesy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi I just got my iLoud today, and i think I would like to use it as my main speaker. Was wondering if i could leave it plugged in even after its fully charged. Thanks all! :D
jonleesy

Re: Can I leave my iLoud Plugged in?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:14 pm

jonleesy wrote:Hi I just got my iLoud today, and i think I would like to use it as my main speaker. Was wondering if i could leave it plugged in even after its fully charged. Thanks all! :D

Yes, you can leave your iLoud plugged in even after it is fully charged. That is what I do with mine :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Iloud with amplitube and practice app

Postby steveroscoe22 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 am

Howdy,

I dont think there is a thread for this so hopefully this is ok to start one here (newbie). I want to get an iLoud portable speaker and use with my iPad. I would like amplitube giving me a guitar tone and use Anytune practice app to slow down tracks and both coming out of the iPad into the iLoud speaker. Will this work?

I have a Sony portable but it wont work with it

Thanks

Steve
steveroscoe22

Re: Iloud with amplitube and practice app

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:01 am

steveroscoe22 wrote:Howdy,

I dont think there is a thread for this so hopefully this is ok to start one here (newbie). I want to get an iLoud portable speaker and use with my iPad. I would like amplitube giving me a guitar tone and use Anytune practice app to slow down tracks and both coming out of the iPad into the iLoud speaker. Will this work?

I have a Sony portable but it wont work with it

Thanks

Steve

You would need to plug your iPad (or audio interface's if it has its own discrete output) into iLoud directly as AmpliTube does not transmit audio via Bluetooth. Even so, to use both apps you mention, you'd need to use something like Audiobus or Inter-App Audio. AmpliTube supports both but I'm not sure about the other app.
Peter_IK

Postby steveroscoe22 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:59 am

Thanks Peter - much appreciated. I'll have a look at audiobus

Cheers

steve
steveroscoe22

Postby hdariosalazar@gmail.com » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:33 am

Hi, my iloud battery is not working any more, please can some body tell me if is there a replacement battery, and where can i buy one. Thanks
hdariosalazar@gmail.com

Postby rmather333 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 am

My battery is failing. I contacted support and they said my warranty has expired so they're off the hook. I don't care about that. I just want to buy another battery and I'll install it myself. It would be nice if they would get on board with this. Otherwise, they'll lose a lot of folks as the batteries in their iLouds die.

Great speaker. Not so good support. That's a shame.
rmather333

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:23 am

They should be able to give you information on whether a battery replacement program will implemented in the near future as it is not designed to to be a user-serviceable part as far as I know. They can also provide more technical insight to the latter point than moderators/admins or users of this forum can provide. Thank you.
Peter_IK

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers