toolbar_feed

Pre-order your iLoud Micro Monitor now!

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud

Pre-order your iLoud Micro Monitor now!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Get first class sound for your home studio and a free T-RackS plug-in

We are pleased to announce that iLoud Micro Monitor, the ultra-compact best sounding monitors for small studios, is now available for preorder from the IK online store and select IK resellers for only $/€299.99 per pair. Reserve yours now — quantities will sell out quickly! iLoud Micro Monitor will be available and shipping early October, 2016. Finally you will have the sound quality and performance of first-class monitors costing at least twice as much, and more space to work on your studio desk.

Plus as a pre-order bonus, when you register your iLoud Micro Monitor by October 31, 2016, you'll receive a T-RackS individual processor of your choice — that's a value up to $/€149.99 for Free!

iLoud Micro Monitors are the ultra-compact reference studio monitors designed to accurately reproduce your music in small studio spaces. With iLoud Micro Monitor, you can finally hear the truth in your music and make your best sound decisions while mixing and mastering.

Read more at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=710
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Re: Pre-order your iLoud Micro Monitor now!

Postby alexandru.ciochia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Pete,

First of all, Happy New Year!

I've followed your advice and yesterday I received my pair of iLoud Micro Monitors.

Nice sound :) They don't connect by Bluetooth to my 2009 4.1 - 5.1 Mac Pro, which is a minus, but my iPad Air and those two little LOUDspeakers are working like a charm, with no distinguishible lag / delay.

As my work is mainly on the video field, I would of needed the monitors also connect with my desktop. But, hey, if it is not possible, I will stick with the cables :)

A thing is yet annoying me. Both of the speakers have some really noticeable imperfections. The left twitter grid protection paint is just partially painted in black, and the right loudspeaker's joints are unpolished and... you know, scratchy...

I contacted a Romanian sales representative of the muziker.ro shop and he told me that these might be "fabrication defects" - which they of course are...

Now, I would want to ask what is the company policy towards these defects - that are cosmetic? As I am a little bit worried that those defects are a sign for more hidden issues that the product might show up in some time...

Thank you for your answer!

Alex
alexandru.ciochia

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 pm

If you find you have defects in your unit, please contact IK Support for direct assistance. These sound like things that are not common to all units, but support will be able to better assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby alexandru.ciochia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Hey, Peter,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Meanwhile, the guys form muziker.ro just contacted me and provided an excellent support to manage the situation.

Now I will be able to fully enjoy my iLoud Micro Monitors.

Cheers!

Alex
alexandru.ciochia

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers