toolbar_feed

can't hear myself when recording on EZ voice on android?l

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

can't hear myself when recording on EZ voice on android?l

Postby startasha14 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:09 am

Hello, I am using EZ voice on Android as well, but when recording, I can't hear myself. Only while playing back the recording. You can hear yourself on IOS but not on Android. Is there a way around this? I am using earbuds with a mic for now.
startasha14

Re: can't hear myself when recording on EZ voice on android

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 am

startasha14 wrote:Hello, I am using EZ voice on Android as well, but when recording, I can't hear myself. Only while playing back the recording. You can hear yourself on IOS but not on Android. Is there a way around this? I am using earbuds with a mic for now.

Hi, due to the latency issues in Android OS direct monitoring is not available for EZ Voice on Android unless you are using the "real time" version available on the Samsung Galaxy Apps store available for select devices.

From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ez ... roid-specs -
EZ Voice for Android "Real Time" versions available on the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store are compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology — like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge, and soon to be available on the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby startasha14 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:36 am

Oh, I see. Thank you. I do have a Samsung Galaxy tab
startasha14

Postby Horamy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Just bought the Irig Voice , have a Motorola G5plus Android 7.0 , I can record but don't listen to anything. Then I can listen clearly the recording but when playback nothing. So doesn't work for me?
Horamy

Postby Daniel_IK » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi Horamy,

You may want to check with your device manufacturer to see if this device meets the CTIA/AHJ headphone wiring standard. For more information, check out: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... oice-specs

If it does meet this standard, you may want to troubleshoot further with IK Technical Support: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Daniel_IK

Return to Android Apps & Accessories