toolbar_feed

Samsung Galaxy 7

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Samsung Galaxy 7

Postby Slayer5150 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 am

Does Irig 2 work with this? What devices have this samsung professional audio? I can't get it to bloody work.
Slayer5150

Re: Samsung Galaxy 7

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm

I don't find a specific list but I believe that device does support Samsung Pro Audio. I suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ (don't mind the URL saying iOS, you can log Android problems there too :) ) if you have not done so already so they can troubleshoot directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby Slayer5150 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks. I am using it with Amplitube for android. I did manage to get some sounds out of it but nothing that impressive... would I be better with a UA or HD-A? The sound was a bit muddy and a bit of cracking even with a noise filter. Or am I expecting too much out of the app?

Cheers for your reply.
Slayer5150

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 pm

There is a specific AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio available on the Samsung and Google app stores. If you are not using that one, I suggest you get it and I don't believe what you are experiencing should be the norm. If you try (or are already using) the Samsung Pro Audio version of AmpliTube and not getting good results, I'd suggest contacting the support team as they would have more insight and deeper technical know-how on the Android versions of AmpliTube and the associated accessories.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Return to Android Apps & Accessories