toolbar_feed

T-RackS Group Buy!

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: T-RackS Group Buy!

Postby ibanguitar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm

I am in the same boat. Purchased and registered lmc on June 18 and still nothing in my promotions area. I sent a ticket
ibanguitar

Postby Plattmoos » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:15 am

Hi, i' have the same problems.
My promotion area is empty...
I sent two messages via 'contact support' and got no reply.
How do you i open a support ticket? I can't find something similar in my account area.
Plattmoos

Postby maxxas » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Plattmoos wrote:Hi, i' have the same problems.
My promotion area is empty...
I sent two messages via 'contact support' and got no reply.
How do you i open a support ticket? I can't find something similar in my account area.

The contact support confirmation page mentioned that it would take 2-3 days for a response. I am optimistic that I will hear something by the end of the week. :|
maxxas

Postby Plattmoos » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Ah, ok.
I've got no ticket number or some sort of confirmation so that i'm not sure if the 'contact support' form is the correct way. Never had any issues in the years before.
Thank you.
Plattmoos

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Plattmoos wrote:Ah, ok.
I've got no ticket number or some sort of confirmation so that i'm not sure if the 'contact support' form is the correct way. Never had any issues in the years before.
Thank you.

If you used the contact form instead of the official tech support ticket entry form, you can PM your email address to me (the one you entered on the form stating where we can contact you) I'll have the team check on the status.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby maxxas » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Plattmoos wrote:Ah, ok.
Thank you.

If you used the contact form instead of the official tech support ticket entry form, you can PM your email address to me (the one you entered on the form stating where we can contact you) I'll have the team check on the status.

Thank you Peter_IK, everything is resolved and my promotions area is populated!
maxxas

Postby Plattmoos » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 am

The same for me. Everything is fine and i've found my free items.
Thank you very much!
Plattmoos

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Great to hear! Thank you for reporting back.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby Enclavemelb » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi...I have purchased one plug in but it's in loading mode waiting to finalise the purchase.It's 1010pm in Melb,Australia...which time zone does this promos deadline apply in?... hope I can still get my 3xfreebies
Enclavemelb

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Enclavemelb wrote:Hi...I have purchased one plug in but it's in loading mode waiting to finalise the purchase.It's 1010pm in Melb,Australia...which time zone does this promos deadline apply in?... hope I can still get my 3xfreebies

The promotion is still running so you should be OK. If you continue to have an issue please let us know.

Also, you have 30 days after the promotion ends to choose your freebies.

Thanks!
Peter_IK

Postby jadoth » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello!

So, I had finally decided to hop on that promotion and purchased LMC on audiodeluxe.com. However, I did not receive the serial number yet and found out, this can take a day or two. So I officially purchased LMC on 30th of June but will probable not be able to register / authorize it on the same day. What now? Will I still be able to get the three free plug-ins or am I better of cancelling the order?

regards
Jan
jadoth

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm

jadoth wrote:Hello!

So, I had finally decided to hop on that promotion and purchased LMC on audiodeluxe.com. However, I did not receive the serial number yet and found out, this can take a day or two. So I officially purchased LMC on 30th of June but will probable not be able to register / authorize it on the same day. What now? Will I still be able to get the three free plug-ins or am I better of cancelling the order?

regards
Jan

You do not have to cancel your order. If you end up having an issue, let us know and we'll take care of it since you ordered in time and the delay was out of your control (but great that you know about it as the heads up is appreciated). Thanks!
Peter_IK

Postby jadoth » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
jadoth wrote:Hello!

regards
Jan

You do not have to cancel your order. If you end up having an issue, let us know and we'll take care of it since you ordered in time and the delay was out of your control (but great that you know about it as the heads up is appreciated). Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response, Peter! It is good to know that everything will be fine and I am looking forward to adding the missing pieces to my collection of T-RackS plug-ins. I always loved the dinosaur, by the way, and the redesign a couple of years ago was perfect.
(I am amused every time the dinosaur topic comes up out of the blue on many forums accross the web, so I wanted to praise it out of the blue, too.)

EDIT:
I got the serial number and I already got the free plug-ins. That went very, very well. Thank you so much!
jadoth

Postby Enclavemelb » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi,as I posted earlier I have just literally woken up after 8 hrs sleep and my screen is still" loading" post clicking checkout,however nil has been taken from my credit card...I don't think it's worked and I don't want to repeat the process in case I get charged twice.If at your end you can see a transaction and can honour the purchase and cards great...if not so be it....the internet is truly lousy in this country.
Enclavemelb

Postby Enclavemelb » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 pm

All good...purchased an EQ73 on another pc and ive got my emails/codes and correct $ extracted from credit card.I'll let you know if i have any further probs(getting the other 3 etc).Cheers.
Enclavemelb

Previous

Return to Special Offers