toolbar_feed

Recent convert to Amplitube 4

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Recent convert to Amplitube 4

Postby jsadites » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:20 pm

I was looking for an ITB amp sim that I could use while away from home for writing/recording/practice. I have a Kemper I use at home but could never find an ITB sim which I really liked. I had tried Amplitube in the past and didn't really like it. I have been away from home and needed to have a decent rig to practice for an upcoming NAMM performance and figured I would try Amplitube 4 and was really blown away how amazing these new Marshall sims sound. I figured I would do a quick recording play through of one of the tracks I was rehearsing, this one using the Red Pig sim. Great job IK Multimedia. For anybody who is out at NAMM, stop by the Godin Guitars booth, I will be performing at the booth on Saturday at 1:30. BTW, this is the track 'Fallacy' from my newest CD with Marco Minnemann on drums. http://www.sadites.com

jsadites

Re: Recent convert to Amplitube 4

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Well done! Thanks for the kind words and also stop by and see IK at NAMM while you are there :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby jsadites » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello Peter,

Thank you for the kind words! I most certainly will stop by at NAMM and say hi. Looking very much forward to seeing what new things you guys have in store. I also grabbed the new Fender 2 bundle and really feel like I have found my new recording chains for all my future products. I have been using a Kemper up to now with custom profiles for all my studio needs but am truly feeling like Amplitube may allow me to move on from the Kemper. Thanks for making such cool products! If you guys ever want someone to play a couple tunes at NAMM to demo some amps let me know :-)

All the best!

Jason Sadites
www.sadites.com
jsadites

Postby CrazySchmidt » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:43 am

Hey Jason, just want to say nice work and thank you for sharing a really nice example of what can be recorded with Amp 4, a very pleasant listen!

I'm a big fan also, these guys do some nice ****!!

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt

Postby shmihe » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Glad I checked in on this thread, I never heard of Jason before that clip^.

Just an amazing guitar player! Reminds me of early Richie Kotzen (think Electric Joy), with plenty of Vai and Satriani influences, all twisted up into a very nicely mixed (and seemingly always organic sounding) unique musical personality. Some of the best rock fusion I have recently heard right here...
shmihe

Postby jsadites » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:13 am

Just seeing these comments now. Thank you guys so much for the kind words and for taking the time to listen :-) The song is from my latest CD 'The Learning Curve' with Marco Minnemann on drums. Thanks again!

Jason Sadites
www.sadites.com
jsadites

Return to The Jam Session