toolbar_feed

Multplie Authorizations allowed for T-Racks MAC/Total Studio

T-RackS Custom Shop, T-RackS 3 Classic, Deluxe, Grand - High End Mastering & Mixing suite and single effects

Multplie Authorizations allowed for T-Racks MAC/Total Studio

Postby john_jacobson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Perhaps this is covered somewhere else on the Forum, but I can't find it! I need to get an answer quickly regarding this (I think the U.S. IK Multimedia Headquarters is closed at this time due to hurricane Irma).

With the IK software/plugin products, is it just one authorization allowed at a time (use on just one computer at a time) per license? Or does IK Multimedia permit multiple authorizations for use of multiple installs of one license on more than one computer at a time (like Native Instruments allows, for example)?
john_jacobson

Re: Multplie Authorizations allowed for T-Racks MAC/Total St

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi, you can find this in IK's End User License Agreement http://www.ikmultimedia.com/license-agreement/

Applications Software. The “IK Multimedia Product” may be used only by you. You may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that (a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee; (b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and (c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph 4 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Re: Multplie Authorizations allowed for T-Racks MAC/Total St

Postby john_jacobson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Peter,

Thank you, that answers my question!

John
john_jacobson

Return to T-RackS