toolbar_feed

MP2 Library [Resolved]

Syntronik, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

MP2 Library [Resolved]

Postby tonycaparelli » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:55 am

New to MP2 and not very savvy about the download process but everything is loaded into Logic 9 and it all works but there's no library. Just an empty interface. All of the other bundles appear to be working and everything is authorized. What am I doing wrong?
tonycaparelli

Re: MP2 Library

Postby DarkStar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:15 am

Hello tonycaparelli and welcome to the forum.

Hard to tell without some more details.

So you downloaded and installed the MP2 software? You can see its GUI in Logic? But there are no instruments?

The instruments are not included in the software download. They are in several separate download files. You need to download them all and install them. MP2 will then find the sounds library (or you may need to point MP2 at the library folder). The links should be in your User area / My products /MP2, under "Sounds Downloads". There will be a drop-down list so make sure you get them all.

Unzipping on OSX is a bit tricky - you need a third-party product.

lodewijkhennekam wrote:Hi,
All problems are solved for me. The problem was that the Sound content zip's were not unzipped correctly. The standard unzip program on my Mac (OSX Sierra) did not unzip the files correctly, so there was nothing to install. Not even with the unzip program The Unarchiver. IK send me a link with a correct unzip program, I used that and all the sound content is installed now and working perfect.

So, Sampletank works in Mac OSX Sierra also, if you use the correct unzip program.
The programlink they send me is: http://www.kekaosx.com/en/

If you unzip all files with this program everything will work correct.

Thank you IK Multimedia for the solution.

Also, keep a back-up of the download files so you do not need to download them again.
----------------
DarkStar
... Interesting, if true.
DarkStar

Re: MP2 Library

Postby tonycaparelli » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks Dark Star. lodewijkhennekam's recommendation to use Keka worked. I guess the OSX expander didn't, which is why MP couldn't see the libraries initially.
What a great first time experience using the forum!
Now back to making music.
tonycaparelli

Re: MP2 Library [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm

You're welcome :)
----------------
DarkStar
... Interesting, if true.
DarkStar

Return to Syntronik & SampleTank