toolbar_feed

"Part # Instrument Not Found" Error Message

SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

"Part # Instrument Not Found" Error Message

Postby lionel2 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Aloha,

I recently purchased the Fishman TriplePlay, (electric guitar midi system), which comes with SampleTank 2.

In the center of the SampleTank screen, is a field where you can reset combo's, ect. When I select SampleTank 2 and attempt to load sounds from this field, I get the error message, "Part # Instrument Not Found".

Mahalo (thank you), for any assistance with this.
lionel2

Re: "Part # Instrument Not Found" Error Message

Postby Obitheincredible » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:20 pm

The SampleTank installer and the sound library are different installations. You have to install SampleTank AND the sound libraries. After both are installed, you must direct SampleTank to where you installed its sound library. After it scans it should work. If you have issues with it please contact our support for 1 on 1 help with your set up.
Obitheincredible

Postby lionel2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks much. Is there a support phone number.

I recently purchased Sampletank 3, to use with Tripleplay. Cannot install the sound libraries from the zip files, because I keep getting a message saying, "installation aborted. No Sound Content found".
lionel2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 pm

lionel2 wrote:Thanks much. Is there a support phone number.

I recently purchased Sampletank 3, to use with Tripleplay. Cannot install the sound libraries from the zip files, because I keep getting a message saying, "installation aborted. No Sound Content found".

IK Support uses a ticketing system, you can open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Return to SampleTank