toolbar_feed

AmpliTube UA app for all Android devices released

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: AmpliTube UA app for all Android devices released

Postby bassman_one » Sun May 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
bassman_one wrote:The UA seem to work really well with my phone which is the HTC One M7 but I was wondering now the device has been available for over 12 months if you are planning on releasing any more amps, cabinets, effects or signature set-ups similar to what is available on Apple devices?

I don't have any specific news on upcoming gear but I will relay your request to the team. Thanks!

Thanks Peter for passing this on to your support team. I am sure releasing more software for the android platform would be both beneficial for android users and profitable for the company. I know quite a few musicians who don't like the apple platform and like myself who wouldn't change over just so they could rehearse through their phone/tablet.
bassman_one

Postby millahjovich » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:25 am

If your device does not support Samsung Professional Audio then you would need to either use iRig UA or yes you are dependent on Samsung to add that support to your device.
millahjovich

Postby SytRep » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Landscape mode would be good on my tablet, it looks a bit daft currently.

I'm liking the zero latency though.
SytRep

Postby mctrw » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:11 am

good evening, I want to buy an Irig2 but I have a several problems……

first my smartphone it's a Huawei P8 lite don't have OTG so the IRig UA is out, then I hope the Irig2 works because the headset cable is like the one you have on your page.

but I found another problem on the play store I can only download the Amplitube UA and as you say it doesn't for with IRig 2, and my phone it´s not a Samsung…….

if I buy the IRig 2 is there any Amplitube for my phone that I can use??????

it's the IRig 2 compatible with other software????( ok this sound strange but I think your hardware, the irig, is the only solution for my phone)

oh sell the phone it's not an option because I bought him only 2 months.

I have a problem please can you help me???

thanks
mctrw

Postby ToneMonster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi All

Have any of you had any significant success incorporating the Amplitube UA with the Samsung S7? I wasn't able to make any real "Quality" recording as I struggled with a whole lot of noise that I guess I can only explain as cross-talk... What would you suggest as an alternative for recording on the move? I LOVE Amplitube 4 but the iRig 2 really didn't offer me what I thought I would get if you know what I mean?
ToneMonster

Postby Fpguerreiro » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 am

Sad .... I just buy the irig ua..... Love Android.... Buy we dont have half of the amps that IOS have..... The futur is Android but ik keep only foking in IOS....
Fpguerreiro

Previous

Return to News and Announcements